The mornings are always CHAOTIC when trying to get the kids ready for school! Especially when trying to figure out what healthy snacks to pack them for lunch, let alone yourself 😏
So why not give this Paleo snack ball recipe a go? It only has 3 ingredients, will literally take you less than 10 minutes to whip up and are high in protein and low in sugar 🤗
- 1 cup Cacao Berry Breakfast Blend
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 4 medjool dates or 8 small dates
- Blend together the dates and almond butter. Add the Cacao Berry Breakfast Blend and pulse to combine.If the mixture is too dry then add a little extra almond butter until it comes together.
- Using our hands roll the mixture into balls.
- The balls will keep in the fridge for 4-5 days or freezer for up to 4 weeks.
Makes 8 balls