This delicious Paleo brekkie is ideal when aiming for a cafe style brekkie at home on the weekends!
- 2 x CleanPaleo Almond & Kumara Paleo Bread
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 100g smoked salmon
- ¼ of a large avocado
- Coriander - optional to serve
- Salt and pepper - to serve
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
- 2 x eggs
- Bring to a gentle simmer the water and vinegar. It is important to not let the water boil as this may ruin your perfect poached eggs.
- Crack both eggs into a bowl. Stir the water in the pot and carefully place the eggs into the middle of the whirlpool you have created.
- Leave your eggs to cook for around 4 minutes. Using a wooden spoon gently press the egg yolk to check if it has cooked to your liking. If it feels too soft leave it in for longer.
- Wilt the spinach in either the microwave or by steaming.
- Toast the Almond & Kumara bread, top with the wilted spinach, smoked salmon, poached eggs and avocado.
- Season and serve